Friday, March 7, 2008

Our next possible trip

So, I'm trying to bounce around the idea of whether or not I'm wanting to go visit my parents sometime while Rach is tracked out. I'd have to go alone, and it's a 4 hour drive to SC. Last time I drove it alone it took me 5 hours because I'd stop to rest, let the girls have a snack, potty, run, etc. It's just not fun, but I'd like to go visit them for a few days too. Plus, having to plan around other stuff going on here at home that I don't want to miss. So, anyway, that's where my mind is at right now. My mom has been wanting to see the girls sometime before she heads out to my sister who will be having a baby soon.

We're also planning on going up to Williamsburg and using our Busch passes and staying with my grandparents sometime soon. But, that would be just a weekend, and the whole family would go. I wouldn't have to worry about going alone with the kids on that one!

No comments: